1. Developing safety activities / practices and continuously reviewing, improving and updating them as and when the changed circumstances demand
2. Ensuring that everyone in the organization is aware of the safe working methods and follow them in day-to-day work
3. Developing the skills of employees as a skilled worker can only be a safe worker
4. Evaluating the personnel protective equipment available in the market and supply them to our employees and train them in their proper usage
5. Conducting safety audit of each mine with a view to know the inherent dangers of the mines and to suggest remedial measures.
6. Investigation of accidents, identification of the causes of accidents, suggestions on prevention of similar ones in future and follow up on the suggestions.
7. Control to reduce the accident rates to the barest minimum and to achieve Zero accident being the ultimate aim
8. For the health and prevention fatigue among the employees working at the mines and departments, the following safety measures are to be developed
a. Pre-entry and periodical medical examination
b. Proper accommodation
c. Survey of Mine Dust Evolution and Dust Control Techniques
d. Supply of fuel and wholesome drinking water at the mines and colonies
e. Provision of man-riding facility at the mines where long and arduous travel problem exists
f. Improving working environment at the mines
g. Minimizing air and water pollution in general environment.